Creating a Covid-Secure Environment at our Ongar and Brentwood Hairdressing Salons
The health and safety of our clients and team has always been of paramount importance to us at Gary Pellicci Essex hair salons. Our aim is to make you look and feel both fabulous and safe when you visit us. We’ve therefore put in place a range of new procedures to ensure that our salons are as Covid-secure as possible.
New Procedures – What To Expect When You Visit Us
– We’ve reduced our staff numbers in the salon at any one time, to ensure social distancing.
– All appointments must be booked in advance. We can no longer accommodate walk-ins.
– All our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE, including visors, masks, gloves and disposable aprons.
– You will be offered disposable gown on arrival and we will also be using disposable towels. Both the gowns and towels are bio-degradable.
– On arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands, and hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the salons.
– We will no longer be able to offer you refreshments or magazines, but feel free to bring your own.
– We request that clients wear a mask when visiting us.
– We will have no waiting area available, so please arrive for your appointment on-time and alone. If you are early, please wait in your car.
Full Salon Anti-Viral Disinfection For Added Reassurance
To create the safest and most hygienic salon environment possible, we have invested in the latest electrostatic fogging anti-viral cleaning system, which doesn’t just meet the latest cleaning guidelines but surpasses them. The system is 100% non-toxic and emits an anti-viral cleaning agent that decontaminates, sanitises and disinfects all surfaces in the salon in the form of a quick drying spray. The solution used is water based and non-irritant and the fogging method of application is proven to use 65% less chemicals than standard cleaning methods.
The product creates a barrier on surfaces, which protects against re-contamination for up to 4 weeks. As a precaution, we will be having the salon sprayed every 2 weeks, for added protection.
Our team will, of course, be carrying out all the recommended safety and hygiene procedures during the day, but our anti-viral fogging system from Pathogerm Ltd is now in place for additional reassurance.
Booking An Appointment
We look forward to welcoming you back to our Essex hairdressing salons soon We are now taking bookings – call us at our Ongar 01277364118 or Brentwood 01277848586 salons.